At this point, I am nearly equating their rule with misrule.  The possibility
that the Bill of Rights has now been repealed (the NDAA, no longer a 'tin hat'
conspiracy idea) is shocking.

Free energy is a bit broader topic than Cold Fusion but the main point is a
huge disruptive force that tends to trigger decentralization.  Iran and Arab
states collapse into civil war and poverty.  Some will actually turn
anti-clerical. The Islamic terrorist threat will recede, unfunded.  The
financial system will endure more shocks based on the decline in oil/gas
assets. Utilities will downsize.  Governments will have yet more revenue
problems from the loss of oil related revenues and more layoffs.

Covering up the crimes of BP will end ( who needs 'em?). There will be articles
published lamenting the loss of younger consumers, who having the internet,
Facebook, free porn and now, free energy - mostly slack off from the mass
economy, reducing demand.  Good luck with any VAT tax ideas in such an
environment.

Do you know what the Too Big To Jail Banks are doing?  Straight from the Wall
Street Jourrnal - Capital One is blatantly violating the law in 15,000 cases in
which they simply ignore bankruptcy judgements and attack debtors.  The rest
are attacking relatives of DEAD PEOPLE WHO HAVE NO OBLIGATION TO PAY, by
harassing them on the phone and trying to guilt them into paying off credit
card debt from the dead.  I'm not making this up.

The above tells me that the Banksters are desperate, as the mass/demand economy
dries up. Hit them with free energy and watch the fun really start.

The idea that free energy might wreck strong governance is an old sci-fi theme.
Godspeed to that.

Zell, Chris wrote:

At this point, I think many of us are so angry and disgusted by the greed and
legal invunerability of the ruling class, that I would give it away, just to
end their misrule.

I do not see how this would end the misrule of the ruling class. Cold fusion
has many potential benefits, but this does not seem to be among them.