On Dec 30, 2011, at 7:21 AM, Daniel Rocha wrote:

Oh, nice! That's why he also congratulated you in that report. I didn't go to the talk or take part in the CMNS list, so I cannot know. I am happy that I got to similar conclusions as you did independently. Several people reaching the same conclusions, in similar ways, is a sign of things going into the right direction.

But I am still not sure how to get rid of the gamma rays.

You don't have to worry about big gammas if there are none produced. You don't have to worry about getting rid of gamma rays if they are released from the intermediate nucleus vicinity in small increments by a trapped electron.

Best regards,

Horace Heffner
http://www.mtaonline.net/~hheffner/