"Mr. Rossi responded to a question about home units saying distribution to the public of household units is expected to begin “in autumn of 2012” adding that “We are in talks with Home Depot for the diffusion”.

“We have already started the sales of the industrial plants of 1MW, but now focusing on the household, we have to resolve the issue of certifications, and we are working on those, and we are organizing the production.

The target price will be between $1000-$1500 US for an E-Cat with a power between 10-20 kilowatts. Such an E-Cat is able to give the thermal energy and air conditioning for an average family house.

With this price, in a few months the E-Cat is paid back, and the expected life of an E-Cat is around 30 years.”

Yes you read that right. $1,000 to $1,500 for a 10 - 20 kW home thermal E-Cat. When that happens, everything changes.

AG