From: Michele Comitini <michele.comit...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Tue, Jan 3, 2012 1:30 pm
Subject: [Vo]:Re: [Vo]:RE: EXTERNAL: Re: [Vo]:Andrea Rossi interview on Ca$h
Flow: “I translate pressure as responsibility.”

There would be no moving parts.  With proper engineering it will be
afer than an air conditioner with inverter and heat pump function
ven simpler than a pellet stove.  Those things are all sold over the
ounter.
mic

012/1/3 David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com>:
 I agree with your assessment.  Products such as the ECAT will not be sold
 over the counter in Home Depot.  Right now you can not buy heat pumps there
 as the government requires certified installers due to the dangers
 involved.  There are few customers capable of making the connections
 required to operate an ECAT, and I am confident that an experienced HVAC
 company will be necessary.

 Dave