The difference is not subtle, but it's the fault WL papers are not clear
because they are dealing simultaneously with different subjects where the
term "mass" has different meanings. I only realized that when I read a
comment by another critic.

But I didn't understand your question...

--
Daniel Rocha - RJ
danieldi...@gmail.com