my question was to check if the self energy is a mass weighting the energy
of the interaction of the particle
with the around, like we find that nucleons are more heavy inside a nucleus
than alone, free...
like also Z/W bosons get heavy because they interact with Higgs bosons...

so unlike effective mass of charges inside a semiconductor, which simply
take into account the "lasyness" of the particle to move,
self energy is a real mass, caused by interaction with the around, which is
real energy, thus mass?

am I wrong (it is basic QP I suppose, but I'm just below this level)

so the heavy electrons are in fact really heavy pseudoparticle.
pseudo because they are bound to a lattice, and probably tied with SPP?
is this like nucleons are tied inside a nucleus, by strong force?
this is the secret?

when one of that electrons should move because of a force/field, it move
slowly because first
when moving he always exchange bosons with neighbours, which slow him.
also because the energy have a weight? (or is it the same fact, self
interaction slow by interaction, which is same a weight)