Dear Peter,

I didn't know your blog, thanks for the link. I have read some of your posts until the beginning of october and will continue reading, some nice thoughts there.

@others: Regarding my initial questions: Can someone with more experience in production automatization comment on Rossis statement? Is it technically possible?

Wolf

Dear Wolf,

I have elaborated, and many times, and step by step in my papers labelled NEW ENERGY published via my blog http://egooutpeters.blogspot.com
following Rossi's series of experiments and statements.
Be so kind to tell me where or why do you not agree with what I have stated and I am ready to discuss - with pleasure.
Robotization is good, the great drawback is that you need robots.
Peter