On Thu, Jan 12, 2012 at 9:46 AM, Randy Wuller <rwul...@freeark.com> wrote:

> I  am sure this is all going to be really hard for her and the moletrap
> people, the possibility of an energy breakthrough goes against their dark
> age thinking. My advice to her and them is get used to it.

What silliness, Randy.  What do you think that video clip says of a
technical or scientific nature, if anything?   It's just wishful thinking
without data, isn't it?

Nobody would like an energy breakthrough more than the "moletrap people"
who include technical writer Rupert Goodwins, editor of ZDnet.    The
problem with such a breakthrough is that it's not anywhere to be seen...
yet.

http://www.zdnet.co.uk/blogs/ruperts-diary/

Dark Age thinking?  What's that, Randy?  Rupert Gopodwins's remarks here:
http://www.moletrap.co.uk/forum/comments.php?DiscussionID=2748&page=2#Item_7
(you will need a sign on name which can be anonymous and is never refused).