On Sat, Jan 14, 2012 at 5:26 PM, Jones Beene <jone...@pacbell.net> wrote:

> [...]

Rossi's (and Defkalion's) claims were always that their devices run
unattended for a minimum of six months without refueling or other
attention.  In fact Rossi repeatedly said they run much longer but that he
would prefer the six month interval for safety reasons until he got to know
how they age in the field.

If that was a lie, what else do you think Rossi lied about?  If he lied
about that, why believe anything he said?