Until the NI control system is developed, Rossi is the only operator
qualified to keep the E-Cat within operational limits through manual
control.

Because of improper temperature control due to operational inexperience
and/or ineptness, another untrained outside tester will either cause the
E-Cat to flame out or melt down. Rossi may change his mind about letting a
third party operator get his hand on the controls of the E-Cat for demos
when the moron/snake proof automated control system is debugged and made
operational.