Admitted, like many of you, I had loved to discover differences in the BBB setup: scratches, transportation numbers, etc. But they don't seem to be there.

I've been thinking this:

E-cat.com and the swedish guys behind it have a business to run. Even if run by physicists, they are mainly involved for the sales opportunity. They must be pretty much outside the loop of the 10kW E-Cat development, and even if they were in the loop, it's not ready for selling.

So to start making money now, they have to turn to the 1 MW unit, which is advertised as 'available now, lead time 4 months'.

As part of their marketing, they must have come up with this plan for an interview. Upon arrival in Bologna with their cameras, they discover the hall to be pretty empty, (at least I find that plausible from most of the footage). For audience late to the story, that doesn't do them much good for credibility of the existence of the 1 MW container.

The point I am trying to make is: wouldn't it be plain logical, then, to use some older footage they must have made in late October or early November, when their deal was struck, and mix this in with the interview?

In other words: For us vortexers, seeing an empty spot would have been great confirmation, but from a marketing perspective: pretty dull info. Want to show large blue boxes!

Andre Blum