On 12-01-19 03:08 PM, Jed Rothwell wrote:
Stephen A. Lawrence wrote:

Personally I stopped believing anything Rossi said after the "wet steam/dry steam" business blew up early last year.

That is unfair to Rossi.

No, it's not.

He did not select the meter which is controversial.

If you really understood why the steam could not have been dry, you'd also understand why it's not unfair to Rossi to blame him for claiming it was dry. (And you'd also understand why your repeated appeals to authority on the subject are so unconvincing.)

We've been over this, Jed, and the most solid conclusion I'd draw is that I would not hire you for a position which required a clear understanding of physical chemistry.

He is using industry standard techniques to ensure dry steam. Every expert he has consulted with assures him the steam is dry.

I doubt that, unless "every" is a very small number and "expert" is defined very vaguely.

Every expert I have consulted with says the same thing.

Your unnamed experts who used unspecified methods to measure unknown quantities from which they used unstated reasoning in order to demonstrate that the wet steam was really dry carry no weight.