John Milstone <john_sw_orla...@yahoo.com> wrote:

I haven't seen or heard of any reports by credible witnesses to either of
> these.  Are they buried somewhere in the LENR library?

Nope. They are unpublished. They will not give me permission to publish,
unfortunately.

> In the case of Ampenergo, at least, I'm not overly impressed with a
> company that consists of nothing but a one-page, content-free web site . . .

They have impressive people on tap, such as McKubre's friend. No money as
far as I know, but I don't know much about them.

and an rental office that just happens to be sharing the same rental office
> and same phone number as Rossi's company.

I believe it is the other way around. He is sharing their address. They
were there first. Start-up companies are often no more than a mailing
address.

(By the way, you should change your e-mail specs so that responses go to
Vortex.)