Well, maybe the scam doesn't work anything like your speculation.

Listen, that interview was a huge waste of my time.  This Bryce guy knows
far less about any of this then anyone following this on the Vortex.
Maryyugo could have done a much better job then Bryce discussing why not
to invest or MORE importantly why to insist on INDEPENDANT TESTING if you
plan to invest.

But what was most distressing about this guys interview was the lack of
any information on the connection of this group with Rossi, the investment
plan, the people organizing the meeting and their connection with Rossi
all of which would have been of some interest.  Please stop wasting my
time, I spend enough of my day on this topic as it is.

Ransom