The most interesting set of facts that can come out of the Swedish analysis
(if we the public do get to see the report) is IF the fuel is enriched in
64Ni but the copper in the ash is natural ratio.

That will essentially mean that some kind of non-transmutation reaction is
occurring but with energy at the level of nuclear. This would also explain
the low gamma signature and the lack of radioactive copper, which MUST be
there if nickel transmutes. The fact that 64Ni is the heaviest isotope in
the periodic table based on the criterion of "percentage increase over the
most common natural isotope" cannot be overlooked.

There is a way to fit all of these disparate parts into one model - and it
is the "non-quark proton mass" model which is evolving from my improvement
to Nyman's work found in: http://dipole.se/

In this paper,  simulations made with two different kinds of physics
software both show the following:

1.  Two protons placed closely together will repel each other most of the
time.

2.  Two protons shot at each other will bounce off and repel each other most
of the time.

3.  However, it is occasionally possible for two protons to approach each
other with the right speed and *quark alignment* so that they latch onto
each other (strong force) instead of repel.

IOW quark placement will overcome Coulomb repulsion in standard physics and
QED plus QM entanglement can alter that quark alignment. with a little help.

No magic required (so far). This is where Nyman fails to make the right
conclusion however. He opines the protons will fuse, which is forbidden for
fermions in these conditions. However, the net reaction which is instigated
by strong force attraction can still be strongly gainful, as Rossi
demonstrates. The Ni64 connection to it all is the final piece of the puzzle
but I will await the Swedes on connecting all the dots.

*  It could easily be the case that Rossi has found that nickel with ~10%
64Ni and ~15% 62Ni works well, and that this enrichment ratio need not be
precise but can be obtained from electroless Ni feedstock with one pass in
an ultra-centrifuge, and that the lower weight feedstock is more valuable
than natural, so that it all fits together nicely.

*  I have no problem with any of those premises standing alone, but it is
all of them together that seems unlikely. Stranger things have happened.

*  That could be Rossi's main secret, for all we know, and he may have
learned this from his contacts in DoE where, yes, they do fund precisely
this kind of thing.