--
Dr. Peter Gluck
Cluj, Romania

I am not an expert in isotope separation, just have worked during the last
9 years of my first career in the National Institute
for Research and Development of Isotopic and Molecular Technologies  CLUJ,
in the lab of Hydrogen Metals Interactions. I had many discussions with the
colleagues who worked for isotopic separation. A thing is simple and clear
you have to move atoms- gather the ones with desired isotopicity and remove
the bad ones. You cannot move in this way the atoms of a solid material,
liquid phase does not work well and to use gaseous Ni costs a lot.