Hi,
I've just found that comment
http://tech.groups.yahoo.com/group/H-Ni_Fusion/message/1303

here they say that celani succeed in making Ni+H with argon "catalyst", a
catalyst used by mills.

and I note that Argon is used inside Hyperion to insulate the reactor from
the out-box...
maybe not only ...
any comment on that ?

Celani makes his fantastic experiment producing energy continous for 6 days