From: Guenter Wildgruber

> A RF-gen is a sophisticated device, I can tell You, and definitely cannot
be inside an enclosure which varies in the hundreds of degrees Celsius.

Is this some kind of joke?

Your background must be in communications or entertainment. How can anyone
define RF as "sophisticated" for use in energy devices? ROTFL. That borders
on absurdity. We are not talking about a need for precision waves for the
audiophile, nor information transfer for computers, nor anything other than
what would otherwise be called spiky (superradiant) noise.

A single diode, properly placed, can convert DC to what is arguably "RF" -
if one is so tolerant as to admit that a certain high level of noise is not
a problem and can be an advantage.

Jones