Jed:

This post prompted a reply from Maryugo.  Since MY is banned here and at the
Defkalion site and since I converse with MY (by email) occasionally, she sent
me her reply to Bill Beaty which I presume he received and did not elect to
post.  She has requested that I post her reply and I hesitate principally
because this site has a right in my opinion to censor and a right to ban and if
Bill has decided to both ban and censor MY, I conclude that I too would be in
violation of his censor and ban on this occasion if I without authority posted
her response.

However, I am sympathetic with the rights of someone to defend themselves
(being a lawyer) and it seems to me that if members of this site continue to
post about MY, maybe she should be given a limited right to respond.  Further,
while I deem MY to be annoyingly repetitive, had she only occasionally pointed
out the problem with the current state of Mr. Rossi's affairs, I for one would
not have been troubled.  MY does make valid points, it is just after reading
the same point about 1,000 times, one has to say ENOUGH.

I hesitated to join the Vortex because I see it as a what if site dedicated to
discussing the possible science behind "Cold Fusion" (I like that Moniker
better then LENR) and I am not really qualified (as a lawyer) to add much.
However, even before joining I reviewed to posts almost daily and really enjoy
the dialogue which has improved since the banning.  I think site works best
assuming Cold Fusion is real and dialoguing about why it works.

Anyway, I leave it to Bill and the other members of Vortex as to whether I post
MY's reply.  If the answer is NO, I have it available for anyone interested.

Ransom