As someone who has watched Vortex since last February, I agree with your
assessment that many on Vortex have raised valid objections to many of Rossi's
demos and his business strategy.  I would certainly not characterize the vortex
as a Rossi investor clubhouse, far from it. And of course because most of you
have shown reasonable skepticism concerning various issues, the posts which
caused the bannings were very irratating, even to an outsider like me.
Notwithstanding, some of MY's points are valid, not conclusive but valid. The
problem with MY, once a point is made we get it, people don't need someone
clubing them over the head ad naseaum.

Ransom

Sent from my iPhone