From: Daniel Rocha [mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 02, 2012 9:16 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:ET - Call home

Well, he was busted when dictionaries of sumerian were made widely
available, including online. It seems he overused creative translation. But,
who knows...

2012/2/2 OrionWorks - Steven V Johnson <svj.orionwo...@gmail.com>

Jones,

Interesting SA article.

I seem to recall scholar/archeologist Zecharia Sitchin speculating on
the premise that the Sumerian civilization was influenced by an
amphibian race of beings. Sitchin was a prolific author. He rote
numerous scholarly books on his ET hypothesis. I  haven't read any of
them, so I dunno.

I'm more inclined to think of the film "The Abyss" by James Cameron as
a reasonable example of a highly intelligent and technologically
advanced aquatic species who might chose to visit our world. Talk
about the manipulation  of water! ;-)

Regards
Steven Vincent Johnson
www.OrionWorks.com