From: Jed Rothwell [mailto:jedrothw...@gmail.com]
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2012 10:29 AM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Comment from Dr Mitchell Schwartz on Krivit

Mitchell Swartz published this:

http://world.std.com/~mica/krivit02052012.html
<http://world.std.com/%7Emica/krivit02052012.html>

In the first figure, the green line appears to be the response to input
power being stepped up. I guess this green line shows the temperature in a
control cell. Anyway, that is a splendid stable response, well in proportion
to the input power. This allays some of my concerns about the calorimetry.
However, I would like to know more about it.

I do not not mean I suspect Swartz made a mistake. I wouldn't know. I just
meant there are many way to make a mistake doing low power calorimetry, so
you have to be careful.