Good to hear that Dick Smith offered the prize and Defkalion accepted. Too
bad that he did not want to extend it into general cold fusion X-Prize,
because cold fusion field would deserve such prize. But perhaps Dick was
not for charity thing, but he genuinely thought that Defkalion and Rossi
are scammers! I was myself also somewhat surprised Defkalion's strong
initiative for going public soon.

Sterling has promoted Defkalion to number one in his free energy technology
list:

http://peswiki.com/index.php/Top_5_Exotic_Free_Energy_Technologies

South African miracle was in second place and other smaller scale solid
stated generator was third.

Then there was that PlasmERG that would transform Earth civilization
immediately into type 1.0 civilization in Kardashev scale and of course
this is my favorite free energy technology. As this is way too good to be
true, it is probably not true. :'(

And then there is also Rossi's ecat, what is demoted into fifth place. Not
that there is anything particularly wrong with ecat, but it is just
old fashioned and low efficiency technology compared to all the above. Also
there are no prospects for development in upcoming months.

I think that this is worthy of mentioning, because this is the
most authoritative free energy technology rating list in the Internet.

   –Jouni