From: Roarty, Francis X

*

*  So Feb 25th may reveal a new leader in the field but without a big name
researcher at the helm?  Will a new name responsible for all the claimed
improvements arise or will they remain just an engineering house tweaking the
discoveries of others?

Actually there is a “name” out there, mentioned before, of the head engineer of
the project, who is regionally well-respected with a prior record of
accomplishment.

However, I seem to have lost the name. Peter may remember, as he could possibly
be Romanian.

Not sure about the nationality - but DGT is more than a collection of young
engineers (the ones seen in the photos).

I do understand where you’re coming from, with that concern…

Jones