I guess you missed the whole thing about Podkletnov.  Its kind of died down
right now but there may be things going on behind the seens with  this.

The thought of antigravity devices coming soon is tantalizing.  Do you suspect
that we are just one discovery short of achieving that goal?  Or maybe it has
already been observed within a laboratory somewhere but not confirmed, similar
to our favorite subject LENR.  I wonder if anyone has made observations that
suggest strange anomalies in gravitational measurements that have remained
unexplained thus far?

Were is Mike Carrol?  He would know if current signals at 100 years out are
above the signal to noise ratio.
Mike write a story on this for IE..Jed could edit and add.

Frank Znidarsic