I am trying to write in  globs, because I know they're somewhat
unreadable, but that just makes it that much more difficult to know what I'm
talking
about.  > And please, in the future, try not to use the word  'kill' ,,, its
too harsh.> I also have this dinosaur of a computer, plus, I'm mostly
computer illiterate. > I'll try to catch-on, so just give me a few million
years
to catch-up..... Thanks

<< < I have to killfile this guy. I guess he is trying to write in
  html, but it comes across as a 65-line run-on sentence.

  I checked the vortex-l website to make sure it wasn't just my email
  reader and his posts there are the same unreadable globs of words
  as they are in my email reader.

  People should at least throw in a line of white space every 3 or 4
  lines. >> >>
</HTML>