 From: Chemical Engineer <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: noone noone <thesteornpa...@yahoo.com>
Sent: Friday, February 24, 2012 5:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Test day in Greece time

If the devices work, I think all options are OK.  Apple, Google, Microsoft and
others are in patent wars all the time.  It's just business.  Who knows, the IP
rights may have already expired on some of this stuff anyway.  Rossi will get
his recognition as one of the early inventors/developers and the lawyers will
get their fees!

But whose technology are they going to be testing?