From: Daniel Rocha [mailto:danieldi...@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 29, 2012 2:07 PM
To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:DGT's 1st test did not test power, just safety (NyTeknik)

Do not expect to see any data from these tests:

"Until Defkalion Green Technologies has its product, we shall no longer get
involved in the games and blogs of online media. Our next announcement in
the coming months will be that of a successful and certified product."

http://defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4
<http://defkalion-energy.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=1278> &t=1278

Data is surely a  part  of  these  online games.