Robin,

Reset is a better term than trigger. Like resetting bowling pins but Hydride ions instead being placed into orderly spots within the Nickel lattice. Please note the image WI8FO - Imgur.png within the URL http://www.e-catworld.com/2011/10/taken-at-face-value-rossis-october-6th-e-cat-event-demonstrates-nuclear-reaction/

This saw tooth pattern is quite familiar to me in graphs of Ni-H fusions but usually published as Temperature VS Time.

Regards the $35 Raspberry Pi computer, can I power it with a battery, Load Slacko OS in, attach wireless mouse and keyboard. connect it to the internet DSL modem and plug in a flat monitor? I am not that familiar with computers. Also will it be available in the USA and how soon?

Warm Regards,

Reality

mix...@bigpond.com wrote:
Hi,
[snip]
Would such a process behave as a positive feedback mechanism that exhausts all
of the available loaded hydrogen and then go into a depleted mode until
reloaded and triggered again?  If this is their plan then it appears to be
quite different than the technique that Rossi seems to utilize.

See http://www.mail-archive.com/vortex-l@eskimo.com/msg62096.html

Regards,

Robin van Spaandonk