David Roberson <dlrober...@aol.com> wrote:

I know for a fact that the government can order a patent kept secret.

I stand corrected. However I do not think this will be a problem with cold
fusion for reasons I have discussed previously:

The government does not believe cold fusion is real and they would not take
action to suppress it until they do. By then it would be too late. (I doubt
they want to suppress it in any case.)

Security by obscurity does not work in the 21st century. If you fear the
government may suppress the patent, you can put a copy of it on the
Internet and within a few days thousands of copies will be distributed
worldwide. Give me a copy and I can guarantee that. If the government
accuses you of distributing secret information you can say "oops, my
computer was hacked."