Dr. Storms,
I would relish the opportunity to hear you speak on the topic in an academic
environment.

CC: stor...@ix.netcom.com
From: stor...@ix.netcom.com
To: finlaymac...@hotmail.com
Subject: Re: [Vo]:suggestion for speakers
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:40:04 -0600

Finlay, I don't like to make comments about people, but the "theory" Zawodny
advocates is an embarrassment to anyone who has scientific training and have
you ever heard Miley talk?  These people are not the best source of information
about the field.
Ed
On Mar 29, 2012, at 11:28 AM, Finlay MacNab wrote:I would invite NASA
researcher Joe Zawodny and or Prof. Miley.
The NASA slides appear to me to develop and test a well modeled structure and
yield predictable results.
PS I'll be there if you invite them to speak in Vancouver!