Iwamura's transmutation experiments are very convincing.  They confirm their
results by three advanced instrumental techniques, secondary ion mass
spectrometry(SIMS), x-ray photoelectron spectroscopy(XPS), and x-ray
fluorescence spectroscopy (XRF).  These three measurements confirming each
other are very difficult to refute.  Each one is astounding in it's own right,
together they are extraordinary.