This page from june 2011 already quotes the 6-30 COP and Xanthi factory.

http://nextbigfuture.com/2011/06/defkalion-green-technologies-new.html

Andre

On 03/30/2012 06:53 PM, Alain Sepeda wrote:
Hi,
someone cite me todays "products" page of defkalion, <http://www.defkalion-energy.com/products>
and we notice the COP 6 to 30...
Today I notice also the factory place in Xanthi, unemployment reference...

I've often get through this page not reading it, to find the specs...
does anybody remind if the following text is old, or have been modified recently ???

      Industrialization

The technology is currently in its final stages of becoming an industrialized and commercially viable prototype. This forms the basis for a broad range of products under the commercial name Hyperion. The current range of products _produces surplus energy from 6 to 30 times more heat than energy consumed during its operation_. Licensing of all Hyperion products is in progress.

      Manufacturing

With three factories located in Xanthi,_the region shall gain in employment_ but also become an international hub where global investors and partners will visit the factory for business and product viewings.

      Patent

Hyperion patents are pending. EU safety certificates are in the process of issuance by the relevant authorities. _Product tests will be similar to typical commercially available products with standardized procedures according to Performance; Stability; Functionality; and Safety. _

 *