At 09:40 PM 4/5/2012, Eric Walker wrote:

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 4:36 PM, Abd ul-Rahman Lomax <<mailto:a...@lomaxdesign.com>a...@lomaxdesign.com> wrote:

Gamma sources could be placed so that gammas pass through the supposedly active heavy electron patches, and, if W-L theory is real, drastic attenuation should be seen. That attentuation should not be seen with controls. W-L theory requires 100% absorption of the gamma energies that would be generated from neutron absorption, so this should not be difficult to detect.

I was thinking about this for an experiment as well. Â But how would you establish a negative finding? Â What if you got some variable such as the frequency wrong, causing the hypothesized electron patches not to work?

The hypothesized electron patches must be 100% effective for a range of gamma energies, and specifically for those from expected neutron activation. Indeed, one of the ways to test this would be to use actual neutron activation! Perhaps with a beam of neutrons.

But it may be possible to design a gamma source that would fit the bill, my guess.

I am *not* recommending this research, except for those who become critically concerned -- or, alternatively, who are inspired by W-L theory and wish to pursue the necessary falsification effort.