On Tue, Apr 10, 2012 at 1:58 PM, Axil Axil <janap...@gmail.com> wrote:

 If the proton was produced by free neutron decay, an electron would have
> also been produced. These electrons were not seen in the Piantelli’s cloud
> chamber. Could this mean that Piantelli’s reaction is different from the
> neutron centric Brillouin Energy system’s reaction?

I was thinking about the cloud chamber -- I believe it was Piantelli's
cloud chamber.  The description I read said that there were all kinds of
particles flying out of the active region.  Is there a good description of
what happened there?  Has there been a systematic attempt to gather further
evidence in this connection?  I believe the system was a Pd/D system.

Eric