While Brillouin seems well founded, disciplined and scientific it does
appear that they have a pretty major problem in that their COP at 2.1
is too low to be commercially useful.  I believe they achieved that
almost a year ago if the info on their website is anything to go by,
and yet in their recent PESN interview if I heard correctly that
COP=2.1 was still their best result (so apparently no improvement in
last year?).  Unfortunately at this stage there doesn't appear to be
any basis for a hope that it will improve to commercially useful
levels.