From: Jojo Jaro <jth...@hotmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sun, May 27, 2012 12:35 pm
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Darwinian Evolution (Was Tritium in Ni-H LENR)

Why on Earth would you think that I think experiments are unneccesary?   I am
spending a small fortune right now conducting experiments.  And that my friend
is more than what you are currently doing or prepared to do.

You know, one thing is clear.  Your hostility towards me is not stemming from
any Cold Fusion experiments I am doing or for any other post I've made,  but
simply because I indicated I am a believer and I brought up some good points
that is causing you a tizzy spell.

Jojo