Jed,

You mention projects that are advancing human civilization and many were
great investments.  Are you OK spending billions on green projects that
have 1/100th or less the energy density/potential of existing fossil fuels
vs. future clean nuclear options (Including LENR)? . Are you OK filling up
the deserts with solar panels full of dust?.  I guess you would recommend a
Billion Dollar DOE investment in Rossi's company at this point? maybe a
GigaCAT?