Shouldn't the costs be going down Jed?

http://www.renewablesbiz.com/article/12/05/pge-says-it-will-meet-california-s-renewable-energy-goals&utm_medium=eNL&utm_campaign=RB_DAILY2&utm_term=Original-Member

As an engineer i have to deal with reality which focuses my creativity
toward worthwile endevours.  If LENR goes forward I would dismantle every
utility scale solar plant (after the fission nukes and coal).  I would use
natural gas as a bridge

Sorry I keep forgetting i can use unlimited ungrounded creativity and make
stuff up.  Robots for everybody!