From: Alain Sepeda <alain.sep...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Mon, Jun 11, 2012 8:05 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:Ed Storms' new Theory/Model

About animosity it was with ed storms against the WL theory.

however I don't see the advantage of this theory on others.
The usage of quantum coherence to justify bypassing the coulomb barrier, is not
different from similar assumption in WL, kim-zubarev, TSC/OSC, Brillouin, and
basically from old preparata and Einstein general vision...
at least the heavy electrons, the SPP, coherent protons, are well-known animals.

the critic about multiplication ratio from .1ev to 760kEv is not so justified,
because anyway heavy-electrons exists in other systems...
and the coherence needed to ensure the proposed screening is not less shocking
than protons coherence needed by WL. Proton coherence is even observed
independently.
the whole story of WL is harder to accept than the details, especially the
macroscopically isotropic gamma shielding, but all is hard to swallow in that
domain.
Brillouin bypass the gamma shielding with a theory (4H beta decay)that is not
so different from WL, just changing the final scenario.
Kim Zubarev is different, but of the same vein, initiated by Preparatta...

I even think that some ideas could be mixed.
Cracks, Q-wave could create and activate nano-antennas, causing SPP, on BEC of
protons/electrons, activating WL inverse beta , then following
H->D->T->4H->4He, and few classic neutrons absorption, creating crack and
q-wave...

by teh way, I realized that Preparata wiki page
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Giuliano_Preparata
does not talk about his work on cold fusion theory
http://blog.newenergytimes.com/2012/01/17/prescient-1994-insights-from-fleischmann-pons-and-preparata-on-lenr-theory/
and his initial intuition...