Hello group,

I was skimming through several recent links on LENR-related news entries/blog posts, when I found this on PESN:

http://pesn.com/2012/06/06/9602103_Why_doesnt_Utah_media_cover_latest_cold_fusion_developments/

I'm referring to this excerpt in particular:

Exhibit 4

Defkalion, of Greece, as a spin-off from Rossi, is also nearing the market.
They recently completed a month of third party testing by at least seven
different groups interested in licensing the technology for manufacturing. The
results are expected to be published in August in conjunction with a major
European trade show.

We already know that Defkalion GT will be attending ICCF17 this August in South Korea to make presentations on an early prototype LENR reactor (supposedly the model tested earlier this year) and future prospects [1]. But what would the "European trade show" in August be?

Any ideas?

Cheers,
S.A.

[1] http://www.infinite-energy.com/resources/upcoming.html