thank You,
may I call You 'friends'?

There are tough times ahead, and I feel responsible.
Building our future on a possible chimera would be one of the worst things we
could do.
Boneheaded realists, phantasts, artists ... all have their role to play..
Whether we are a self-correcting lot -as 'humanity' or as 'vortex-gang' - is an
open issue and requires continuous effort from all of us.
(Consider this: the Chinese playing Go, the western countries playing chess.
There is no agreed set of rules on a world scale, and rules and games
interpenetrate. The 'winner' in such a case is the one with the more basic set
of rules. No hierarchy in Go. Black is black and white is white. This is a deep
issue!)

LENR is too important an issue to not consider the probability that there are
players in the game who play by completely different rules.
To this I tried to give attention.

Subtlety is not easily transported via the internet.

Suddenly finding oneself like a deer in the spotlights is about the worst which
can happen.
As said: One can assign ANY probability to this, but it definitely is not zero.

Guenter