  From: MarkI-ZeroPoint
  To: vortex-l@eskimo.com
  Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 12:30 AM
  Subject: RE: [Vo]:Blather in the mass media makes scientists think we are
crazy

  All,

  It was Steven that provoked this situation with his comments, albeit,
apologetically delivered.

  He has made similar derogatory comments before and I tend to just ignore
them, however, his repeated instances of calling people of politically
conservative viewpoint as racist is offensive, and typical of the far left.
Political Correctness is being used to squelch political debate, and the fact
that liberals are the ones who constantly invoke PC shows me that they want to
squelch opposing viewpoints.  The fact that they can't see the hypocrisy in
that is quite telling indeed.  The liberal media, and many of the outspoken
liberal celebrities are some of the most hateful, hypocritical people I've seen.

  And I agree with DaveR, that,

  "I think that both of you are breaking at least one of the rules with this
unfortunate behavior"

  -Mark