Straw Man argument.

First, the Hawaii authorities are the ones which automatically post all births
in the newspaper.  During that time, anyone can report a birth to Hawaii
authorities even if the birth did not physically occur in Hawaii.   Hawaii
authorities did not have to verify the reported birth.  Funny though cause that
address belongs to the grandparents, not bambi's parents.

Second, there is no need to argue that his grandparents secretly conspired to
make him a citizen because they knew he was going to be president.  That's a
straw man.   His grandparents were not dumb and knew the benefits of US
citizenship.  No conspiracy to be POTUS has to be invoked, only that they want
their grandchild to be a US citizen is good enough a reason.

But just give me a simple explanation why his Hawaii Vault BC is still secret.
He can end this Birther conspiracy movement with a single phone call to release
his vault BC.  Why hasn't he done it?  All your eloquent reasons will not
overcome this simple fact.

Jojo