For 20 years, most cold fusion research was stymied by the traditional
belief of how fusion was supposed to work. There were a few others who
recognized that electron screening was lowering the coulomb barrier but
these workers were in the minority and not influential.

Even E. Storms idea has electron screening as a root cause as a one
dimensional topological electron charge carrier.

I has assumed that Rossi had changed his technology, be he still uses the
same approach he started out with so the nanotube idea is original to us
here at vortex and may in fact work as you suggest.

 Cheers: Axil