On 8/11/12 11:20 AM, Terry Blanton wrote:
Also interesting is the author of the video, John Abrahamsen, a jazz musician:

bluesmovers.com

I wonder how he became a fan of LENR?

I am a musician. Alien Scientist is a musician. Andrea Rossi is a drummer. Edmund Storms is a piano player. I hear Michael McKubre plays the guitar. And howz about that Tom and Doug duo....

There is no doubt many more whose corpus callosum has united two hemispheres. You guys are gonna have a BIG Party someday, and we'll have the band ready!

Music is an art that communicates without words, something cold fusion has had difficulty with because of it being The Rumpelstiltskin Reaction.

Perhaps musicians got tired of being second class citizens and decided to join up with the New Elite, where Art is not separate from Science.

Still need those graphical artists to get on-board though.....

--
Ruby Carat

r...@coldfusionnow.org <mailto:r...@coldfusionnow.org>
Skype ruby-carat