On 8/11/12 12:10 PM, Terry Blanton wrote:
So, Ruby, how did you get "into" Cold Fusion?  I have written
BluesMover and asked him.

1989 Physics student during "the fax"; but then heard it wasn't real. I went back to playing music.

2004 While crying about Peak Oil and the demise of civilization, my friend Bob Neveritt told me cold fusion was real.

2009 I procured the Cold Fusion Now domain to do something for our energy future, but teaching job kept me from it. (I got the .org; someone had already registered .com)

2010 April BP Oil Catastrophe made me physically ill.

2010 May James Martinez hosted Edmund Storms on Ca$h Flow.

2010 May Cold Fusion Now website went live.

2012 I'm in deeper than ever, and am significantly poorer than if I had just stayed a musician, which is really sayin something.

--
Ruby Carat

r...@coldfusionnow.org <mailto:r...@coldfusionnow.org>
Skype ruby-carat