As an unconnected observer, I am pleased that there is currently three
known systems that can form the basis of LENR products in the very near
future.

This multiplicity of system’s applications is just what is needed to assure
that at least one product will make it into the marketplace.

Like any comparison between a set of systems, they each have strengths and
weaknesses. Based on this evaluation these factor, I have ranked the
utility of these systems in the following order:

Papp first at one,

Rossi in the middle at two

DGTG last at 3.

I believe that both Papp and Rossi will find their niche, and DGTG will be
eventually pushed out of the market if it just comes down to systems
considerations.

What could change things is the efficacy of business practices between the
three companies. Rossi seems to be in the weakest business position. DGTG
is a good company with a good product plan. They will treat their licensees
well but the cost of their licenses are in the millions; high compared to
Papp who has the best price point at a very reasonable $50,000 each.
The unit cost of the Papp system is very cheap; in the hundreds of dollars
range whereas the other systems are in the millions each, when all the
peripheral equipment is added to their configurations to convert heat to
mechanical energy.

Cheers:    Axil