From: LORENHEYER <lorenhe...@aol.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Wed, Aug 22, 2012 9:42 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:UFO found on mars by new lander?

Heck, that's nothing... UFO's have been up in space long before Mankind's
earliest simplest lifeform ancestors were beginning to develope billions of
years ago. UFO's have not only been with US from the get-go but have been
motivating US to persue the Stars. IN fact, the most highly developed and/or
advanced civilizations are indeed so very capable that they are literally from
beyond Space & Time, as we know it.
                                                As far as Mars goes... It's
just one Stepping Stone to the Stars,,, and those highly capable UFO's are
already out there, everywhere, and have been for only god knows how long...
It's a gimee, and we're the takers because that's the way it was, is, and
will be far into the distant future, and beyond.

            << Subject: UFO found on mars by new Mars lander? >>
</HTML>