From: ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com>
To: vortex-l <vortex-l@eskimo.com>
Sent: Sat, Aug 25, 2012 9:40 am
Subject: Re: [Vo]:It's fission

So the plasma engine is a rail gun?

http://pesn.com/2012/08/24/9602167_Noble_Gas_Plasma_or_Aluminum_Ring_Electromagnet/

On Saturday, August 25, 2012, ChemE Stewart  wrote:

If anybody asks that is a fan on the back blowing the heat away.

He is still working on some stability & criticality issues...

On Saturday, August 25, 2012, ChemE Stewart  wrote:

Latest photo of Rossi fat_cat_man...

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/c2/Fat_man.jpg

On Saturday, August 25, 2012, Terry Blanton  wrote:

On Sat, Aug 25, 2012 at 7:43 AM, ChemE Stewart <cheme...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Two-stage thermonuclear weapons are essentially a chain of fusion-boosted
> fission weapons...

Hybrid cars are essentially electrically-boosted gasoline vehicles.

I think of thermonukes as fission-triggered fusion weapons, at least
in the Teller-Ulam design.  Who knows what's really out there.